Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Second day of presentations

I missed the first day of presentations, but luckily I was able to witness the performances for the second day. I greatly enjoyed watching group 3 do their "sparagmos dance" and I also thought their plays were extremely entertaining. I was impressed with everyone's complete participation. It definitely seemed like everyone had a part in group three's presentation.

Group four's presentation was nothing short of hilarious. I was impressed with the technology they used and the time they obviously put into it. Although possibly more entertaining than group 3, group 4 did not seem to utilize the group members as evenly. This may be straying somewhat from the assignment, but it is easier to get into a video if everyone isn't a main character.

Great job everyone! I can't wait for Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment