Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Presentations

I have now listened to the presentations of every person in Classical Literature. I must say I was thoroughly impressed and intrigued by each one. My favorite presentation from the first day was Katie Potter's. Her story about the men who hang out and Kagy Corner was hilarious. She truly engaged the material from the literature we have read by finding a present-day chorus.
My favorite presentation from the second day was Zach's presentation about remembering his childhood. His presentation got me thinking about my own childhood and it helped me to better understand anamnesis. When I rediscover something from childhood, I get a wonderful feeling and I feel like I am becoming a kid again.
Today we got to see the last of the presentations. I liked a couple of these quite a bit. I thought Deborah's presentation about phallocracy (spelling?) was interesting. She really made good points about her claim and made me agree with her. The other presentation I enjoyed was Nick's. It made me laugh. I don't know if it was because the presentation was so great or just because he is funny, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment