Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Death is the mother of beauty

I really like the saying "Death is the mother of beauty" and I believe it wholeheartedly. Although it may be difficult to understand, death really is beautiful. I am able to believe this more so because of my belief in God and Heaven. I believe that death is the mother of beauty because it leads to the beauty of the afterlife. This may not be the interpretation many would come up with. I can also interpret this statement differently. Death may also be considered the mother of beauty because without death we would know no true sorrow; and without sorrow we cannot know true joy. You never realize how much you loved someone until that person is gone for good. We were told that it will take twenty years for us to fully understand this statement. As my first interpretation is my favorite, I believe that we cannot fully understand this statement until we die and see the beauty of the afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment