Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Argument With My Boyfriend; kind of funny

I realized that I am a little short on posts and I thought this would be an interesting one, since I just had and interesting argument with my boyfriend.

(last night I had a slight altercation with my boyfriend's roommate, which involved my boyfriend dragging me downstairs because I was trying to beat his roommate up)

Matt: How are you today? (alluding to the previous night as I was seething with rage)
Me: I'm okay, I have calmed down a lot, but I'm still pretty pissed at Hill (the roommate)
Matt: You need to talk to him and say you're sorry.
Me: F*** Hill, I don't want to talk to him.
Matt: I can't have you throwing haymakers at my roommates.
Me: I lost my temper but it was his fault, he was picking on me.
Matt: Hill always picks on you, you just have to deal with it. He was just messing with you.
Me: I don't give a sh**, I told him to stop and he wouldn't.
Matt: At least talk to him, you are over at my house all the time and you need to get along with my roommates.
Me: Okay, I will talk to him.
Matt: Try to add something in there about being sorry for the physical assault...and mean it.
Me: I am not sorry, he needed to know how mad I was.
Matt: At least say you're sorry for trying to kick him in the balls.
Me: Okay, fine, I'll say it but I still think he deserved it.
(then we went to class, and in the middle of class he texted me)
Matt: How many women blind with rage does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
(when I got out of class, I asked him what the punchline was)
Matt: 300. One to screw the lightbulb in and 299 to assault the entire staff of the electrical company

Obviously, considering he was making jokes about it, we resolved the problem. I have not yet talked to his roommate about last night, but I am hoping it won't end in any more violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment